Thursday, July 26, 2012

m

there's not a day that passes by
that I don't think about YOU.
no two ideas where
you don't come in between
no two letters where your
initials don't sprout
no two words where
your laughter doesn't resound
no two steps where 
I don't want to run to
YOU.

there's not an hour that travels
that I don't crave for YOU.
no two clicks where
your face doesn't come alive
no two breaths where
I don't whisper your name in between
no two heartbeats where
I don't die missing YOU.

there's not a second that walks by
that I don't dream about YOU,
no two songs where
I don't hear your soft humming
no two sighs
where I don't long for YOU


in truth
there are no two great moments that
would best out that one...
(among the many ones)
that I shared with
YOU.

for YOU are not the
many YOU's,
or the consecutive YOU's
that come and go like drops of butterflies
but my
one.
true.
CONSTANT. YOU.


--to the owner of my infinite joy, breaker of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment